Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Bevo Armband with Detached RZM Tag

Article about: I just purchased this old Youth armband and the paper RZM tag is included but has become detached. Is it a terrible idea to reattach it? Do we have any idea how they were attached originally

Default HJ Bevo Armband with Detached RZM Tag

I just purchased this old Youth armband and the paper RZM tag is included but has become detached. Is it a terrible idea to reattach it?

Do we have any idea how they were attached originally? Seems like they used glue or some light adhesive when they were issued based on other armbands I own. What do you think? I figure it's only worth about $75 either way so it's not a huge deal. Thanks!

HJ Bevo Armband with Detached RZM TagHJ Bevo Armband with Detached RZM Tag

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Bevo Armband with Detached RZM Tag
    P
    Many

For me I would leave it as is, and just display it with the tag.

leave it as it is.

?

I'd agree with the others; leave it as-is. Actually, the detached tag presents a nice side-by-side display opportunity.

Good deal. That's what I will do.... Now if I could just figure out how to get the wrinkles out of the armband....

Quote by naptime View Post
    Good deal. That's what I will do.... Now if I could just figure out how to get the wrinkles out of the armband....
    Place it under a towel and you can iron it by ironing the towel. Do not try to iron the piece directly. It may take you several tries but that should work.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Bob-he should also lightly dampen the armband-don't you think

I would be cautious with water as the red on these cotton armbands has a tendency to run. using the steam function on the iron is preferable.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Sounds good. I will try the towel method and report back soon with photos. Thanks for the help.