Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Ehrenzeichen on E-stand

Article about: HJ Honor Pin - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics For anyone who's interested: Sorry guy's but the M1/70 is unmasked as dubious not to say fake HJ Honour Award. Regards, Wim

Default HJ Ehrenzeichen on E-stand

HJ Honor Pin - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

For anyone who's interested: Sorry guy's but the M1/70 is unmasked as dubious not to say fake HJ Honour Award.

Regards, Wim

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Ehrenzeichen on E-stand
    P
    Many

Thank you Wim for bringing this to our attention.
    Any other opinions?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

M1/70 was always accepted as good but in the 10 years I'm studying these awards no example together with the matching document has showed up. The number range typically from 8000 to 9999 is overlapped by other manufacturers. I also believe Jo Rivett examined them with the microscope and labeled them as fake. However I haven't seen the results of his research. It supposed to come in one of his books but it never came that far.

Regards, Wim

Sad to say - I bought one of these, from here a while back It was pulled up as a fake. I never asked for a refund, and when i informed the seller he was shocked - but it is - as stated - a nasty fake badge - nasty, as in it can catch you out

No worries, I got one too. Specially asked my dealer to look at one for me because it was still missed in my collection. A few months after that me and Jo began to draw our conclusions. Lucky enough I diden't bought them in quantities like a did with my other makers... It's now in my drawer as a reminder.

Regards, Wim

ETF
    ?

Hey Guys....I sincerely thought this was a good pin. I had a couple of "experts" examine it at the gun show that I bought it at a few years back. They told me they believed that it was a good pin but I will defer to the experts here and chalk it off as my mistake. I apologize. Just for the record...I guarantee everything that I sell wherever and whenever I sell it, for life. I'm glad this was discovered before someone bought it thinking it was an original.
    Best Regards and a
    Very Merry Christmas to All.
    Ed