Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

HJ Golden Leader sports badge (HJ Führersportabzeichen)

Article about: Good afternoon gents, I just added this example to my small HJ badge collection and would be happy to know what others think of it. I also wonder if anyone can definitvely explain how the se

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    That's an answer. If your theory doesn't cover the possibility,dismiss it. And your "evidence" for that is that you don't believe it.

By the way..not to continue on an argument that is not possible to state definitively one way or another-aside from what your belief is-where on earth did you read that I think one is going to show up? If you care to point out which post I said this in, I'd much appreciate it, as I seem to have missed it. Somehow I've gone from saying that if one with an "A" and having identical properties and qualities were showed to me that I would accept it as genuine on those basis's to now saying that one Is going to show up? No wonder I get headaches...
    So you wouldn't be suspicious if that box turned up (you mentioned it in post #37)? That only shows that you don't know much about these badges. Your unwillingness to accept any evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, speaks volumes.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Golden Leader sports badge (HJ Führersportabzeichen)
    P
    Many

I always accept evidence. What you Believe,however, is not evidence, but has been already stated as being an Opinion. To make blind faith statements of fact based only on what you believe hardly makes sense.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Not a belief Sir. I have explained this numerous times. You are indulging in blind faith, not I. I have concrete reasons for believing that your box will never turn up. You have nothing more than an open mind yet that seems sufficient for you to continue to reply as if you are "right"? Not as far as I'm concerned Sir. I have made my point and am happy to leave it there. If you turn up any evidence for your theory please do let me know.

Okey. "Not a belief". Then what? You have factory production records? You know someone who worked in the factory? Frankly, I don't care what Probably is or what you Believe is or isn't the case. What you've "explained numerous times" is what you Believe and Why you believe it. A nice theory and a nice belief, but that's where it ends. Nothing more. Either show us the hard copy proof or go find it.
    William

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Either show us the hard copy proof or go find it.
    Well, allow me to invite you to do the very same! Seems mighty fair to me old chap If you turn up any evidence for your theory please do let me know. In the meantime we have my circumstantial evidence to be getting along with.

However, you "don't care" so I'm not hopeful....

Now, do you finally understand what is being said here? Theories and beliefs are fine-even when what little evidence there may be seems to lean in one direction or the other. But until the hard copy proofs come to surface, all a person can do is use their eyes and and make comparisons and judge for themselves.
    William

I am doing exactly what you describe in your last sentence. You, patently, are not. You believe in the possibility of A badges but can offer not a single justification for that belief. Instead, you seem to want me to prove you wrong. This is a classic displacement of the burden of proof.

And you, on the other hand believe in the possibility that there are no such "A" badges and can only offer as "justification" for that belief "Probably's and Seem to be's". End of story. No Solid Hard Copy Proof means a belief and a theory. No matter how tempting it is to jump in and swim in that belief, it's just that-a belief. Good for you. Enjoy that belief and maybe we'll talk again if and when something ever Does show up-such as actual proof.
    William

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5