Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

HJ Knife finaly here

Article about: Yeh very detailed and informative, I may end up buying a more complete example of him, I like the way he breaks dwn the knife, so you learn, then can go onto his site and buy with confidence

Default Re: HJ Knife finaly here

I think thats why we see alot of them so dinged up compared to the adults who are more conscious of their sidearm beauty. I could not imagine throwing an HJ leader or an GO dagger at a tree
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Knife finaly here
    P
    Many

?

Could I ask what the " no ricasso" refers to

the unsharpened part of the blade between the crossguard and the blade........... Check this out here You will see the difference between the two. Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Cheers mate, really appreciate it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3