Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Lanyard

Article about: Bit of a stupid question, but I have not seen this colour lanyard before. The Kletter and trousers came together, as did a pair of period boots, there is a small button on the top left shoul

Default HJ Lanyard

Bit of a stupid question, but I have not seen this colour lanyard before. The Kletter and trousers came together, as did a pair of period boots, there is a small button on the top left shoulder presumably to hook the lanyard onto, as I think it's a leaders jacket, but what's with the colour? and how should it be worn? sorry for being thick. I have a few books but cannot find the same colour match
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Lanyard   HJ Lanyard  

HJ Lanyard  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Lanyard
    P
    Many

There was a lanyard for Gaufuehrerin in red and black, could it be the red has faded?....

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    There was a lanyard for Gaufuehrerin in red and black, could it be the red has faded?....
    One of my thoughts at the start, but if it has it has faded the whole length on the lanyard under every nook and cranny, and uniform, so I dismissed that theory, but thanks anyway bud. Still would love to know how it fits onto the Kletter jacket the proper way