Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

"HJ-LuftwaffenHelfer" (1943-1945)

Article about: Hello my Friend! A other HJ uniform all complete and original of a "Flieger-HJ" who served in the HJ-LuftwaffenHelfer between 1943-1945! You can see: -"Wintermütze für HJ-Luft

?

Default "HJ-LuftwaffenHelfer" (1943-1945)

Hello my Friend!
    A other HJ uniform all complete and original of a "Flieger-HJ" who served in the HJ-LuftwaffenHelfer between 1943-1945!

You can see:
    -"Wintermütze für HJ-LuftwaffenHelfer".
    -"Flieger-HJ / HJ-LuftwaffenHelfer Winterbluse" of a "Oberkameradschaftsführer" decorated of the "EK.II.Klasse", "Leistungsabzeichen des HitlerJugend in Bronze", "HJ-Schießauszeichnung" and the "NSFK Segelfliegerabzeichen Stufe A".
    -"Flieger-HJ / HJ-LuftwaffenHelfer Hose" from a "Flieger Technische Vorschule".

If some of youwant more pictures of the uniform, cap or RZM Tag / Stamp no prob
    RZM

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "HJ-LuftwaffenHelfer" (1943-1945)
    P
    Many

?

Hello!
    Some of you follow the post!
    Some pictures of the "Wintermütze" for "HJ-LuftwaffenHelfer"

The next week I show you the uniform!
    RZM

Nice to see a Flakhelfer with correct insignia. Too many are shown with Flieger shoulder straps added to replace missing Flakhelfer straps. I look forward to seeing more photos.

?

Hello FrankBooth!
    No prob, I post some pictures of the uniforms and should board in the week!
    RZM

?

Hello!
    Some pictures of the uniform!
    In mint condition with nice RZM stamp and tag!

Tomorrow I post some better pictures of the should board!
    RZM

Excellent. The grey Fliegerbluse is much more difficult to find than the darker blue model. A nice looking example. Also nice to see the litzen on the straps applied before the blue piping. Factory made for the rank.

?

Hello FrankBooth!
    Thank you for you comment!
    I agree with you find a good grey Fliegerbluse is very hard, but a think find the "hose", is more difficult!
    For you some pictures of your should board!

Next time I post the pants!
    RZM

Agreed. The hose are almost impossible to find. I think many were used post war during shortages for every day wear and that is one reason they are hard to find now. Great shoulder straps also. I have a fondness for the shoulder straps used by the youth.

?

Hi!
    I am agree with you about the hose!
    Sometimes we can see one in France, but all the time there are sell like rare "Fj Hose" or "PZ Hermann G Hose".
    I know you like HJ shoulder straps, you have a beautiful web-site with very nice items!
    RZM