Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Shorts and buckle and a little pennant: good or bad?

Article about: Hi you fellows. Could you plz take a look at these things and give me your opinion on it? plz. Regards. Metho.

Default HJ Shorts and buckle and a little pennant: good or bad?

Hi you fellows.

Could you plz take a look at these things and give me your opinion on it?
    plz.

Regards.
    Metho.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Shorts and buckle and a little pennant: good or bad?   HJ Shorts and buckle and a little pennant: good or bad?  

HJ Shorts and buckle and a little pennant: good or bad?   HJ Shorts and buckle and a little pennant: good or bad?  

HJ Shorts and buckle and a little pennant: good or bad?   HJ Shorts and buckle and a little pennant: good or bad?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Shorts and buckle and a little pennant: good or bad?
    P
    Many

Default Re: HJ Shorts and buckle and a little pennant: good or bad?

Anyone ??

Hello Metho-
    You have to give members some time to respond. A few hours during the day is not enough. As to your items, the belt and buckle set and the pennant are preiod originals. The leather of the belt should have a RZM stamp. If not, the belt did not start out with the buckle. Do the shorts have a RZM label? It is difficult to comment on these items further due to the limited pictures. I hope this helps.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thx, yes the shorts has RZM label, i vil post better pic. tomorrow, sooory for my haste of course the members should have more response time....
    Regards.

Better pic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Shorts and buckle and a little pennant: good or bad?   HJ Shorts and buckle and a little pennant: good or bad?  

The shorts are also fine originals.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

JMM
    ?

Quote by metho31 View Post
    Hi you fellows.

Could you plz take a look at these things and give me your opinion on it?
    plz.

Regards.
    Metho.
    Hi there

Like the shorts a lot. Can I ask where you got them and how much did it cost? Have been looking for ones for some time.
    Thanks

Hi JMM.
    I got from a privat danish collector i know, who got them from the famely the boy came from, the belt and buckle came from the same boy along with a cross strap , witch i dident get a hold on the penneth came as weel from the same place, it was a danish boy hwo was i HJ and later in danish NSU (danish national youth) the NSU cap was there too, but not for sale
    about the price, i got it very cheap, Belt+buckle, shorts, penneth = 200€

Regards.
    Thomas

JMM
    ?

Quote by metho31 View Post
    Hi JMM.
    I got from a privat danish collector i know, who got them from the famely the boy came from, the belt and buckle came from the same boy along with a cross strap , witch i dident get a hold on the penneth came as weel from the same place, it was a danish boy hwo was i HJ and later in danish NSU (danish national youth) the NSU cap was there too, but not for sale
    about the price, i got it very cheap, Belt+buckle, shorts, penneth = 200€

Regards.
    Thomas
    Hi Thomas
    Thank you for your kind reply. Great purchase at a great price. Congrats.