Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

HJ shoulder boards - interesting detail

Article about: Hello everyone, This might be interesting for all the HJ insignia collectors out there. We have not had it like this. Looks like the number was stiched after the RZM paper label was attached

Default HJ shoulder boards - interesting detail

Hello everyone,

This might be interesting for all the HJ insignia collectors out there. We have not had it like this. Looks like the number was stiched after the RZM paper label was attached.

Klaus

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ shoulder boards - interesting detail
    P
    Many

Default Re: HJ shoulder boards - interesting detail

nice lightly worn hj shulterklappen, both should not have an RZM tag Klaus? also tags are from different makers, other than that they are pretty nice!

They came exactly like this in a grouping. I have his ID, name, sidecap etc.. Both makers seem to have worked together maybe.

I must admit I've never seen anything like that before...quite baffled, really...
    cheers, Glenn

Blank H.J. straps without numerals were indeed sold by RZM outlets and were to have the numerals added after purchase in some cases. Being sold by official stores the straps would be required to have the RZM tax tags affixed. I've seen examples of this before, and have some oddly colored combinations of straps in my collection that I believe was due to this practice. These appear to be examples of this practice to me.

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    Blank H.J. straps without numerals were indeed sold by RZM outlets and were to have the numerals added after purchase in some cases. Being sold by official stores the straps would be required to have the RZM tax tags affixed. I've seen examples of this before, and have some oddly colored combinations of straps in my collection that I believe was due to this practice. These appear to be examples of this practice to me.
    I can see that Darin good point.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

I have a set of these. The tag is mostly gone but you can see the were stitched over.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ shoulder boards - interesting detail   HJ shoulder boards - interesting detail