Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

HJ Unissued Shirt, Still Folded...Is it the Real Deal??

Article about: I've never seen anything like this, a Hitler Youth folded shirt, obviously unissued. The gentleman I'm looking to purchase this from says it still has the pins in it, holding the folds in pl

?

Default HJ Unissued Shirt, Still Folded...Is it the Real Deal??

I've never seen anything like this, a Hitler Youth folded shirt, obviously unissued. The gentleman I'm looking to purchase this from says it still has the pins in it, holding the folds in place.

I've never seen an HJ shirt to compare this to, so if any of you know anything about this, please let me know what you think.

Thanks!
    Dzyner
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Unissued Shirt, Still Folded...Is it the Real Deal??   HJ Unissued Shirt, Still Folded...Is it the Real Deal??  

HJ Unissued Shirt, Still Folded...Is it the Real Deal??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Unissued Shirt, Still Folded...Is it the Real Deal??
    P
    Many

Default Re: HJ Unissued Shirt, Still Folded...Is it the Real Deal??

i've never seen anything like this either! it looks right, get more opinions though before buying.

?

Anyone else have any thoughts about this shirt? Looks good to me, but I want to get your thoughts.

Thanks!
    Dzyner

if you don't mind me asking what is the person asking for it?

?

Not at all... He's asking $150, which sounds fair to me and worth the risk in my opinion. What would you expect to pay for something like this at a show?

i'm not sure what it goes for at shows, i've never been to any shows. well i have been to a gun show but everything was really expensive. i'm a po' boy from NC. i would try and haggle with him though. it would be nice to have, you could even dress it up if you had some original hj stuff.

?

Oh, I'll keep it folded up just like it is now - I think that's where its true value lies (its rare in this condition). I'd love to dress it up on a mannequin, but I may buy a used one for that.

Tried to haggle a little, didn't get very far I think if this is authentic it's well worth the price.

Any other opinions out there??

Hi Dzyner, political items are really outside my collecting experience. But I would give it a cautious thumbs up.

Cheers, Ade.

The shirt is ok, as is the price (£75-95) a bunch of them were found some time back.

Nice item

?

Nice to know, thanks John! Pockets, material, stitching, buttons...all looked good to me, but I feel much better having heard yours and everyone else's feedback. I would have thought the value would be higher, being that it's never been touched, but I guess this is one of those things that will only get better with age

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast