Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ winter hat

Article about: I have been offered a HJ hat for my consideration and would like to know what the experts think of it. Thanks in advance! Anzel

?

Default HJ winter hat

I have been offered a HJ hat for my consideration and would like to know what the experts think of it.
    Thanks in advance!
    Anzel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ winter hat   HJ winter hat  

HJ winter hat   HJ winter hat  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ winter hat
    P
    Many

in short i would pass on this and look for an RZM example with tag and RZM and maker marked buckle!

these are controversial to say the least !

and not for my collection !

I would agree with Ewan and play safe.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

This form of cap was used post war. I have never seen one with a cloth HJ diamond. I agree with my colleagues that it is better to find an RZM marked example.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks a million guys! Well ok a few hundred bucks, none the less this was a tempting offer. Where on the back of the buckle would the RZM be located?

Quote by Anzel View Post
    Thanks a million guys! Well ok a few hundred bucks, none the less this was a tempting offer. Where on the back of the buckle would the RZM be located?
    The RZM label is cloth and mounted inside on the top of the lining. The buckle is unmarked. I think I have a picture of one and will look for it and post it here.
    BOB

S view of the metal and enamel HJ insignia and the washed out RZM label.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ winter hat   HJ winter hat  

BOB

?

Bob,
    Thanks for posting this beauty! I noticed the buckle on the one I posted is facing in the opposite direction. That must be a negative indicator as well.?. Looks like you have the full uniform there. I'm sure that is equally as nice.

Hello Bob, there is also an RZM version with a round aluminum buckle to the front , to the rear is located the RZM and maker prefix, i am sure a collector here has one or two or many infact, if not i will ''borrow'' an image from the internet!

here can be seen a ''textbook'' imho, HJ winter cap, a jugendmutze, credit to Joe for the link..

MINT HJ Wintermutze . - Hitler Youth Forum

another same owner
    Well used HJ winter cap (Wintermütze) - Hitler Youth Forum

the caps above are what i would want in one Anzel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast