Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

HJ wool Armband ;)

Article about: Well guys. I got this one from a really nice seller, also considerer friend. I believe it is original. Material and construction looks like NSDAP wool armband but this is a HJ. I have read t

?

Default HJ wool Armband ;)

Well guys. I got this one from a really nice seller, also considerer friend. I believe it is original. Material and construction looks like NSDAP wool armband but this is a HJ. I have read they didnt exist and all of Hj wool are bad. What are your thoughts???

For me after reading and reading and searching threads I can say they existed but they probably were not regulation??

thanks

HJ wool Armband ;)HJ wool Armband ;)HJ wool Armband ;)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ wool Armband ;)
    P
    Many

For that it's worth, I had a fake SS armband that had the exact same black swastika.

?

The swastika its like the NSDAP wool armband, dont see nothing wrontg in that

?

Quote by nbushyager View Post
    For that it's worth, I had a fake SS armband that had the exact same black swastika.
    These were produced IMO.. AS to authenticity of the OP's piece most likely Bob Coleman will add to the subject..
    This example is being offered currently by a good / reputable dealer.. We all can be mistaken though.. Curious for the outcome.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ wool Armband ;)  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I have never seen a HJ wool armband even on mantels or high leaders tunics. A few of these appeared around 15 years ago and are considered to be fakes.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I would also like to add that the ribbed white material was never used on period pieces for the HJ. Send it back. If he is a friend, he will give you a refund.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I would also like to add that the ribbed white material was never used on period pieces for the HJ. Send it back. If he is a friend, he will give you a refund.
    As for the piece I have posted, Any thoughts ?? Thanks !! G

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    As for the piece I have posted, Any thoughts ?? Thanks !! G
    In my opinion the one Gwar posted is fine. The first one as Bob states is post war
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Gwar View Post
    These were produced IMO.. AS to authenticity of the OP's piece most likely Bob Coleman will add to the subject..
    This example is being offered currently by a good / reputable dealer.. We all can be mistaken though.. Curious for the outcome.. G
    Sorry I meant specifically the "whitish" marks on the black near the overlaps in the black swastika. It had the same shine to it. The fake that I had also had the ribbed white part as Bob stated. Probably from same faking company.

When I look as originals as you posted, I don't see that shine.

?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    In my opinion the one Gwar posted is fine. The first one as Bob states is post war
    I agree Kirk It is offered by A Collectors Guild !! Seems you've been busy on your recent acquisitions !!