Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luxembourg HJ-BdM girls Unit

Article about: Does anybody know anything about, or have any pictures of this girls Unit from Luxembourg? I have an original press release photo of a group of these girls in white shirts, dark ties, &

Default Luxembourg HJ-BdM girls Unit

Does anybody know anything about, or have any pictures of this girls Unit from Luxembourg? I have an original press release photo of a group of these girls in white shirts, dark ties, & a large shield-shaped insignia with a white? border, on the left breast position, the design is a big white? life-rune on a dark background.
    In the center is an HJ-Leader, & to his left is Gauleiter Gustav Simon, Chef der Zivilverwaltung in Luxemburg. The picture is dated 1.Oktober 1940.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luxembourg HJ-BdM girls Unit
    P
    Many

?

A picture would be helpfull in order to determine any kind of assesment..Gwar

I have no idea how to post pictures; I can send a picture of this press release foto via email to someone if I had their email, & they can in turn post the picture.

?

TriskelSonne, there are tutorials about this subject...G

I will send a pic of the backside as well, as it has on it a full paragraph caption of the happenings on that day ( in German ), & upon lifting up the caption paper, there's a red stamping of the Berlin Associated Press w/their address, etc.

Thanks for the tutorial & image hosting info,- it's the weekend & I am single & my time for such is quite limited,- so I will if I have time early next week, look into it.

?

Pictures on behalf of TriskelSonne. Should be self explanatory.

Luxembourg HJ-BdM girls UnitLuxembourg HJ-BdM girls UnitLuxembourg HJ-BdM girls UnitLuxembourg HJ-BdM girls Unit
    Last edited by alikat; 12-07-2014 at 07:30 PM.

In the meanwhile,,, an email to a serious HJ collector in Germany has provided me with the historical background to my question thereby solving my mystery. In 1936 a pro-German Party was formed, the Luxemburger National Partei (LNP). Albert Kreins in Sept 1936 founded an imitation Hitler Youth Movement known as the Luxemburger Volksjugend (LVJ) whose emblem was a white lebens-rune on a black shield. Luxemburg was invaded by Germany on 10.May 1940. On 28.June 1940 Luxemburg was linked with Gau Koblenz-Trier. Gustav Simon became the Gauleiter of Luxemburg, as well as head of the Civil Administration. In July 1940, the Luxemburger Volksdeutsche Bewegung (VDB) was formed. In Feb. 1941, Gau Koblenz-Trier was renamed Gau Moselland. The LVJ youth movement was absorbed into the Hitler Jugend in August of 1942.