Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Motor HJ ärmelabzeichen, silber

Article about: Can anyone please help me with info. on the tag on the reverse? Is it "original" to this cloth? I have seen red tags with the letters B3, H3 and U3, but this one has only the lette

Default Motor HJ ärmelabzeichen, silber

Can anyone please help me with info. on the tag on the reverse? Is it "original" to this cloth? I have seen red tags with the letters B3, H3 and U3, but this one has only the letter B?!
    All the best,
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Motor HJ ärmelabzeichen, silber   Motor HJ ärmelabzeichen, silber  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Motor HJ ärmelabzeichen, silber
    P
    Many

A very nice well made un-issued piece. Here's another from ruptured duck for comparison. Best regards.

Brian

https://therupturedduck.com/collecti...sleeve-removed

Motor HJ ärmelabzeichen, silberMotor HJ ärmelabzeichen, silber

Sorry Stig I misunderstood the original question. I half to say imo the tag is suspect I would think it would have a HJ diamond on the rzm tag being that's the intended organizational use. But it's not my strong point at all. This thread may help a little? I ll keep looking to see if I can find a comparable marked example. If not I ll check Wim's HJ book this evening.

HJ Pennant RZM L

I know it's SS but may also be useful

Last edited by bsiwula1; 10-11-2017 at 06:16 PM.

Hello Brian. Thanx for taking the time to help me with this "issue!". I really appreciate that. Well, other blue tags resembling the one shown I have found on NSDAP collar tabs, so I am yet on the fence here. But I have finally gotten info. the A, B, C etc. codes : )
    Stig

No worries Stig. Here is an HJ armband with a standard blue tag from Stewart's military antiques, with their explanation of the anomaly.

As per the gracious guidance of our very own Wim Saris. A few excerpts from his Handbook of the Hitler-Jugend, his detailed explanation of the RZM color code for paper labels in regards to years and products produced. As always Wim a wealth of knowledge, thanks for the education my friend! Kindest regards.

Brian

Top photo excerpt from page 753. Bottom photo page 40.

Thanks again Wim for all of your help and kindness!

Well, off to the donation button I go again : ) I do not know of a more proper way to show my gratitude to this forum and its members?!!!
    Take care, Brian.
    Stig

Quote by bittaker View Post
    Well, off to the donation button I go again : ) I do not know of a more proper way to show my gratitude to this forum and its members?!!!
    Take care, Brian.
    Stig
    Stig quite the noble gesture. All the credit goes to Wim who brought the information to my attention. In the tradition of F.B. HURRAH to WIM! HURRAH to Stig! Kindest regards.

Brian