My small Hitler Jugend collection

Article about: Here is my small Hitler Youth collection. I collect all areas of militaria, focusing on bayonets and edged weapons, but have always had some fascination with the HJ. I don't actively pursue

?

Default My small Hitler Jugend collection

Here is my small Hitler Youth collection. I collect all areas of militaria, focusing on bayonets and edged weapons, but have always had some fascination with the HJ. I don't actively pursue HJ items, but always have my eyes open looking for a good deal and when I find it another item goes in the display.

Jim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	011.jpg 
Views:	497 
Size:	222.6 KB 
ID:	647873   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	012.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	223.0 KB 
ID:	647874  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	013.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	223.8 KB 
ID:	647875   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	014.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	226.9 KB 
ID:	647876  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Very nice Jim!

?

I have the makers names written down somewhere, but can't remember them off the top of my head. Here are the makers marks:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	015.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	225.5 KB 
ID:	647877  

?

I really like the way you have these displayed. The badge is Rudolf Reiling in Pforzheim and the buckle is Friedrich Linden in Lüdenscheid. I don't know how to tell the knife manufacturer!

Hi Jim, You know how the old saying goes, "Beautifull things come in small parcels" And it is true. Nice to see Best wishes Michael Ryan

Great stuff!!

Keep it going its a fascinating topic to collect

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

The HJ knife is a Karl Boker 1940 and it is what got me started on the rest. I had one when I was a boy and had to have another when I started collecting again. The Hitler Youth was quite an interesting organization and I think one could spend all their efforts collecting just HJ and be quite happy with the results. Not me though, I don"t have that kind of focus, I don't realize how bad I wanted something until I see it for the 1st time, then I'm off in a whole new direction. Problem is,I find it really hard to get rid of something once I have it

Thanks for the comments,
    Jim

nice display JIm.

?

Display Looks very nice , i gotta get me a HJ dagger sometime. I have always liked them.

Nice original items

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]