Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need opinions on this Hitler Youth armband

Article about: Hello all! Yesterday a friend of mine brought over some old relics he got from his grandfather. I don't know the story behind them, but he was hoping I could give him some info on this Hitle

?

Question Need opinions on this Hitler Youth armband

Hello all! Yesterday a friend of mine brought over some old relics he got from his grandfather. I don't know the story behind them, but he was hoping I could give him some info on this Hitler Youth armband he has, and if he could get a estimate on how much it's worth.

Sorry I couldn't get better pictures. He was leaving as I took these, so the pictures are not the greatest.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need opinions on this Hitler Youth armband
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Need opinions on this Hitler Youth armband

Looks like a good multi piece armband

Looks fine to me too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nice oiginal armband. These are a fairly common item. It appears to be an nworn example.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks for the responses. How much would this piece be worth in it's present condition?

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

It appears that you have a nice original 2 piece BeVo weave HJ armband.

Fred

Quote by Gassie View Post
    Thanks for the responses. How much would this piece be worth in it's present condition?
    The prices I've seen H.J. armbands sell for range from $60 USD on the low end to $150 USD on the highest end. I paid $65 for the last example I bought from the sales section of one of the collector forums. The examples with the paper RZM tag attached seem to sell for around 10-20 USD more and up from the examples missing the paper tag. These turn up for sale quite often and if you are patient you can pick them up for great prices.

?

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    The prices I've seen H.J. armbands sell for range from $60 USD on the low end to $150 USD on the highest end. I paid $65 for the last example I bought from the sales section of one of the collector forums. The examples with the paper RZM tag attached seem to sell for around 10-20 USD more and up from the examples missing the paper tag. These turn up for sale quite often and if you are patient you can pick them up for great prices.
    Thanks for the estimate. He will be glad to know how much it's worth. I will have to get pictures of his other items soon.