Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New collector

Article about: Thanks very much Leon ! One item I've wanted for a very long time is the 1st extra edition of the Dec 7, 1941, Honolulu star bulletin. Odds of finding one are rare! At this point ill have to

Susan my post was not directed at you but in past threads we had here concerning the same clothing .. It ended up turning into a Victoria secret convention of acrid humor which has been a repetitive walking bulls eye. It attracts flys and usually the same ones at times. I apologize to you for making such a stern warning as this is your first time here. The WRF is on top for a reason in knowledge and resources. Again it was not directed at you. Just trying to keep a clean work area Best Regards Larry

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks Ralph!
    I have been doing a lot of research but I'm still learning.
    I thought it was a good idea to join this forum to learn more and ask questions.
    I'd much rather learn before purchasing an item rather than learning the hard way and purchasing only to find I have a fake!

Thank you to the kind people on here!
    To the not so kind, sorry if my enquiry has annoyed you but again I'm new to this!

That's not a problem at all Larry!
    I totally understand.
    Thank you very much

"To the not so kind, sorry if my enquiry has annoyed you but again I'm new to this! "
    We will not allow anyone to mistreat you. All of us had a begining when we knew nothing and had to rely on others for our education(which could be expensive at times). We all look forward to helping you along with your collecting goals, As previously mentioned, avoid Snyder's site like the plague.
    There are too many sharks out there waiting to deceive you.

Susan, aside from Adolf and Eva, please do tell us what your collecting interests are. That would give us more of an idea where we could suggest that you look.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you to the moderators who have kept it unsullied! So often a new collector comes along, queries along these lines, and loses their taste for the hobby by replies that are distasteful. Hats off! LarryC kept it clean, Bob Coleman provided comfort, and the new collector loved it. I enjoyed the exchange and nobody had to see a pair of bloomers, for once. There's a time and place....lets be gentlemen.

My interests are mostly ww2.
    War in the pacific especially.
    I love old news papers and posters.
    Signed documents, letters etc.
    I knew Eva and Hitler items were a long shot but I figured I'd ask!
    Its not the value of items that matters to me!
    It's the history behind it!
    Where its been, who's owned it, the story's it could tell.
    I've studied a lot and show deep interest when it comes to the holocaust.

I do also have a lot of interest in the civil war and the Vietnam war.
    As I said for me its more the history of it all!

Thank you Mark !
    Very much appreciated!

Quote by Bella010908 View Post
    Thank you Mark !
    Very much appreciated!
    My pleasure You are among good company, especially on this thread.

Hi Susan and welcome once more. Over here in Europe I would recommend HISCOLL MILITARY ANTIQUES. Mario is very fair to deal with and also has many years of experience. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast