Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Now i'm excited - todays purchase DJ shooting badge in gold!

Article about: Was browsing the net tonight and went to one of my favorite shops on the web for militaria. Low and behold i saw this beauty and i had to buy it , it wasn't cheap but i have never seen one b

?

Default Now i'm excited - todays purchase DJ shooting badge in gold!

Was browsing the net tonight and went to one of my favorite shops on the web for militaria. Low and behold i saw this beauty and i had to buy it , it wasn't cheap but i have never seen one before , only the silver grade. Is it a rare one chaps?. I'm very excited about this one. .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Now i'm excited - todays purchase DJ shooting badge in gold!
    P
    Many

?

Hope it's genuine , it is only on hold at the moment so i can still cancel it if not. Just never seen one.

Got these 2 on hold from the same seller aswell , both awarded to the same person - they look good.

sorry to rain on your parade mate but cancel that hold

the DJ shooting badge was never in gold, good old m1,120 strikes again!

the small prof runes i dont care much for either originals are much sharper , these badges dont match, look to be identically numbered also tho not a sinker on its own , they look cast to me and should be die struck, anybody else?

if i were you imo i would walk away mate

atb

?

Damn , from a good site too greatmilitaria.com. Normally these guys are great. Really appreciate your reply and i'll get onto them now to cancel the order. It sort of makes you feel bitter because you don't know who to trust when buying items as decent sellers can end up being wrong too. I am thankful that you chaps are here to help me out. As you can see i am a member now too , Thanks for the heads up mate very much appreciated and saved myself some cash there. But very shocked that they would let these slip past.

nobodys infallible mate, its just my opinions , the same basic shot badge for the hj will always be silver washed also, its when you progress to master shot then those two change in colours / grades, there is no DJ master shot with outer wreath because by that time they were hj aged and would have shot for those badges! thats my take anyway, dont take itto the bank lol

hope that makes some sense to you, probably not knowing me!

?

It's very appreciated my friend. One minute i was over the moon and next minute had that sickly gut feeling again (lol). I have had more rollercoaster rides collecting TR militaria than at Alton Towers (lol). The sickly gut feeling never gets any better though. I thought i'd be immune by now . Your a gentleman for replying as i would have lost a lot of cash there. Thanks so much.

Jim no problem, i see you have a new addiction like me, the party badge!! these forums are great tools for saving your hard earned cash, never hurts to ask and be sure mate

Yes, all fakes. On the HJ forum I think they recently discussed the DJ badges you showed. The DJ achivement badge was introduced when the RZM was controlling such items so the question must instantly be asked of why those ones have no markings whatsoever.