Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on this BDM Jacket

Article about: Hello gentlemen, I found this BDM jacket listed on an Italian WWII militaria website. Where does it rate on the condition scale and are the insignia original or reattached? Also, if anybody

Default Opinions on this BDM Jacket

Hello gentlemen, I found this BDM jacket listed on an Italian WWII militaria website. Where does it rate on the condition scale and are the insignia original or reattached? Also, if anybody knows where to find a nicer BDM jacket then please let me know. I want to get the nicest example I can afford. Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Corey
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on this BDM Jacket   Opinions on this BDM Jacket  

Opinions on this BDM Jacket   Opinions on this BDM Jacket  

Opinions on this BDM Jacket  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this BDM Jacket
    P
    Many

Default Re: Opinions on this BDM Jacket

I don't care for the traditionslitze on the triangle personally. Is there a label in the waist area?

I will ask the dealer to send me a photo of the label.

Regards,

Corey

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    I don't care for the traditionslitze on the triangle personally. Is there a label in the waist area?
    Are you saying the traditionslitze is not original to the triangle or jacket? Thanks

Quote by cgp1066 View Post
    Are you saying the traditionslitze is not original to the triangle or jacket? Thanks
    I don't know from the photos if the triangle is original to the jacket, but I don't like the litzen on the triangle itself. Check this link for photos of good period applied litzen and you will see what I am refering to.

HJ und BDM Gebietsdreiecke

I see what you are referring to. It doesn't seem to show the right age or design. Thanks for you help I really appreciate it. I have no idea what to look for in these. I'll hold back on it for now, maybe wait until I can find a better one.

These jackets turn up regularly so you will find a nice one if patient. It's hard to find these with original insignia, IMO many were stripped of insignia and worn post war.

I will definitely keep my eyes open. I'm looking for one with complete insignia, worth the extra wait I think!

Regards,

Corey