Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RZM marked M1/72 and M1/42 Hitler Jugend pin's - Real or fake?

Article about: Dear friends, I am evaluating the possibility of buying these HJ pin's. Is it real or fake? Can someone help me? Thank you very much in advance. Paulo Sergio

?

Default RZM marked M1/72 and M1/42 Hitler Jugend pin's - Real or fake?

Dear friends, I am evaluating the possibility of buying these HJ pin's. Is it real or fake?
    Can someone help me?
    Thank you very much in advance.

Paulo Sergio
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM marked M1/72 and M1/42 Hitler Jugend pin's - Real or fake?   RZM marked M1/72 and M1/42 Hitler Jugend pin's - Real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM marked M1/72 and M1/42 Hitler Jugend pin's - Real or fake?
    P
    Many

Hey Paulo. I half to say I like them both bud! Good detail nice pebbling under the red enamel. And the reverses are clean and nicely hallmarked, with good hardware. Best regards.

Brian

?

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Hey Paulo. I half to say I like them both bud! Good detail nice pebbling under the red enamel. And the reverses and nicely hallmarked, with good hardware. Best regards.

Brian
    Thanks again brian. I will abuse of your knowledge a little more. Could be? Which of the two is the rarest and which do you find most collectible? By the way, sorry about my poor english.

Best regards,

Paulo Sergio

Hey Paulo, value is of course is relative to ones on want/desire. But if it were me I d think the M1/42 Kerbach&Israel. One because I think it's in better condition with more finish present on the reverse and two a not too often encountered maker. But JMO. Best regards.

Brian

Oh btw no worries your English is just fine!

?

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Hey Paulo, value is of course is relative to ones on want/desire. But if it were me I d think the M1/42 Kerbach&Israel. One because I think it's in better condition with more finish present on the reverse and two a not too often encountered maker. But JMO. Best regards.

Brian

Oh btw no worries your English is just fine!
    Thank you Brian, as always. I'll try to buy the one that you indicated. I just posted on the correct forum about the M1 / 129.

Best regards,

Paulo Sergio