MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Standard bearer patch

Article about: Hey guys, I'm considering buying this. It doesn't glow under a UV light and I like the construction. Looking for opinions, thanks guys!

?

Default Standard bearer patch

Hey guys, I'm considering buying this. It doesn't glow under a UV light and I like the construction. Looking for opinions, thanks guys!
    Attached Images Attached Images Standard bearer patch  Standard bearer patch 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Standard bearer patch
    P
    Many

Not a good example. Found on many many dealer sites unfortunately. I don't know if the dealers believe them to be authentic, or just don't know better. The dimensions are all incorrect on the example shown in the first post. Wim Saris has posted the dimensions and shows side by side examples of the regulation version and the reproduction version of this insignia on the H.J. Research Forum at this link:

Hitler Youth Gefolgschaft and Jungvolk Fähnlein standard bearer sleeve patch - Hitler Youth Forum

Here are some good photos of the type you should be seeking if you want one of these for your collection. This example came from the Baker collection and is now in my possession.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Standard bearer patch   Standard bearer patch  

Yes i had one of those a while back and i thought it was a good one. But it was our w. Saris that put me right. And you darin if i remember correctly 😊 needless to say it never went on my site but was filed under B for bin

Well the title of the posting says "need help!", I can only hope you did not waste funds on that awful reproduction insignia, but a lack of response here causes me to wonder.

you don't think it has something to do with your response Darin?...I do
    It's all been said,

A thanks for those who helped would have been good to see.

They certainly deserve it for the comprehensive answer given.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.