Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

What is the value of this Cap?

Article about: This HJ cap belonged to my cousin Fred Götze. I would like to sell it, but I don't have any idea as to what a fair asking price would be. It's in good shape, no stains or moth holes. There i

Default What is the value of this Cap?

This HJ cap belonged to my cousin Fred Götze. I would like to sell it, but I don't have any idea as to what a fair asking price would be. It's in good shape, no stains or moth holes. There is a small seam separation under the HJ badge. What do you think it's worth? Below are two photos. Thanks. Dwight

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is the value of this Cap?
    P
    Many

Default Re: What is the value of this Cap?

Very nice. Look on either the Shea site or the Whammond one for a high price, and work downward from there. A pleasing piece.

Generally, these go for anywhere from $250 on up to $325 range. Yours is in pretty nice shape, so I'd go with the higher end. Nice cap! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Friedrich-Berthold & Wagriff: Thanks for the quick responses and solid information. I never expected this thing to have that sort of value, but I will offer it on this forum at a reasonable price. Thanks. Dwight

i would be interested in buying it from you if you still have it. my name is lee turfitt im in alberta canada. 1403-580-9351 phone number

I think you can find it in the Classified section
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

I sold this one recently for £200 , rgds Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is the value of this Cap?