Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Why is this still for sale on the classifieds

Article about: Not wishing to cause any trouble, but this item is still for sale, despite being proven to be post war...... a year ago on another forum Hitler Youth Landknechttrommel Large Drum - Militaria

Default Why is this still for sale on the classifieds

Not wishing to cause any trouble, but this item is still for sale, despite being proven to be post war...... a year ago on another forum

Hitler Youth Landknechttrommel Large Drum - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

And the proof

Snare drum, any good? - Hitler Youth Militaria Collector Forum - Page 3

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Why is this still for sale on the classifieds
    P
    Many

?

Good question.

I realize it is annoying as hell when you know something is bogus and still in the classifieds.

We don't have anyone that keeps an eye on the classifieds sections. So the only way to keep junk off of the sales sections is when good folks like yourself report the questionable items.

Admin and moderators are busy with their duties and there aren't enough knowledgeable members on an individual basis that could handle the volume of items in the classified section.
    I know I couldn't handle the job and don't want to.

If we had a dummies and a$$hole detector we wouldn't have to worry, but as of now none are available. Maybe Dimas could write a "dummies and a$$hole" detector program he could get rich and do the world a favor.
    Although Dimas is brilliant and keeps the forum running I think it would be impossible.

I hope this answer helps you buddy.

I see the seller is a member and regular poster on the forum, i reckon he purchased the drum in good faith, but i feel items for sale should be verified as real by posting them and asking the opinion of other members, by doing this we can also weed out chancers who just want to peddle their junk!...

I have sent the owner an email with a link to this thread. I have also deleted the ad until this is straightened out.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.