Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

BS knife, ww2 leftovers?? either way, is it worth something?

Article about: Hey guys, the other day i went to an antique shop and i found what i first tought was a modified HJ knife. It struck me as odd for it to have the french monarchy and later BS symbol of the f

Default BS knife, ww2 leftovers?? either way, is it worth something?

Hey guys, the other day i went to an antique shop and i found what i first tought was a modified HJ knife. It struck me as odd for it to have the french monarchy and later BS symbol of the fleur de lys, but after searching the web i couldnt find out wether it was made from unissued stock HJ knifes, made later on by same manufacturers or just a "copy". Id love any information you could provide about it, especially the differences between the HS and the fleur de lys look-a-likes, and possible value of it.
    Thank you all, help is much appreciated, Johnson.

BS knife, ww2 leftovers?? either way, is it worth something?BS knife, ww2 leftovers?? either way, is it worth something?BS knife, ww2 leftovers?? either way, is it worth something?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BS knife, ww2 leftovers?? either way, is it worth something?
    P
    Many

This is a postwar German Boy-Scout knife...
    cheers, Glenn

Glenn is correct. I dont think there are any wartime parts used in making these scout knives. They have many differences to wartime knives, including the lip at the throat of the scabbard, the shape of the blade, and the markings. Value is very low indeed.

thanks for the quick reply guys, i tought it wouldnt be worth much but i was curious