Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Carl Julius Krebs HJ Knife diamond

Article about: A past period company still producing SA daggers today are genuine craftsmanship of the producer.. But worth nothing historically ! Modern day reproductions from period companies does not ho

Default Carl Julius Krebs HJ Knife diamond

The late period Hitler Youth Knife has a "painted" type silver metal trimmed diamond emblem. The "pebbled" field is visable beneath translucent finish. The embedded diamond is firm in grip and has no wiggle. Take notice in the photo attachments to the thickness of the blade which makes it a late period kind. The makers logo on the ricasso is another sign of late period.
    These late period types were easier and less expensive to produce towards the most advanced stages of WW11.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Carl Julius Krebs HJ Knife diamond   Carl Julius Krebs HJ Knife diamond  

Carl Julius Krebs HJ Knife diamond  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Carl Julius Krebs HJ Knife diamond
    P
    Many

?

Colonel666,

Sorry to say but that is a Repro diamond in your Krebs hj.

Regards Mac 66.

Quote by Mac 66 View Post
    Colonel666,

Sorry to say but that is a Repro diamond in your Krebs hj.

Regards Mac 66.
    "Leave it to Beaver" but this is not a question to be guessed on. This is a genuine article to be noted as fact. Replicas are usually plastic not metal. No glue was used. I am not going to debate with you over authenticity because that would only bother you. If you feel a "fake" is here then call out the "Beaver". We just will agree to disagree.

.....And that's you told. lol

?

Quote by COLONEL666 View Post
    "Leave it to Beaver" but this is not a question to be guessed on. This is a genuine article to be noted as fact. Replicas are usually plastic not metal. No glue was used. I am not going to debate with you over authenticity because that would only bother you. If you feel a "fake" is here then call out the "Beaver". We just will agree to disagree.

Leave it to Beaver ?, Crap!

Enjoy you repro diamond, B.T.W repros come in plastic & metal.

Hi Colonel.... is there any more info on this knife that you could share with us...possibly the whereabouts of which it came from...and your thoughts on why you think this may be real. Information and reference is the key to any support of a knife or dagger. No disrespect..but many times in the past..we heard countless times of an item being called real and nothing to back it up. I will give you the benefit of the doubt ...if you can provide more information...other than that..there is nothing more to go on in authenticity.
    I trust in Mac66 judgement..of these knives. I leave the thread open to more comments and opinions. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This kind is referred to as "Olympics" type and some are BDM. Sports achievements. On the internet there are various examples. Best I can put in words. Enjoy!

Dont base too much of your knowledge off of the internet...the internet was not available during the Third period..please supply something more substantial..as most rely on the internet..for a quick answer. Other than that please do not post..any unrelated replies..or they will be deleted. . Enjoying it very much...Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Sorry,but entire knife is post war made.

?

I agree with Mac & Stingray, IMO its a fake diamond and not a late war but postwar production.
    But........the three of us are only collecting some 60 years all together so there is still a change you just might be right...

You can take a look at some diamonds here:
    Hitler Youth Knife Diamond Variations From 1933-1942

Ger

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast