Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

E.Pack HJ Fahrtenmesser, ricasso and Motto

Article about: This E. P & S ricasso knife has the early type anodised scabbard with just 1 feather. Its strap is of course brown and has the L F S marking on it. Grip is nice with a perfect diamond th

?

Default E.Pack HJ Fahrtenmesser, ricasso and Motto

This E. P & S ricasso knife has the early type anodised scabbard with just 1 feather.
    Its strap is of course brown and has the L F S marking on it.
    Grip is nice with a perfect diamond that wiggles, while the blade has a lot of stains.
    The Motto can still be seen, but it has seen better days, a nice honest Pack, which is not that easy to find these days.

Enjoy,
    Ger
    E.Pack HJ Fahrtenmesser, ricasso and MottoE.Pack HJ Fahrtenmesser, ricasso and MottoE.Pack HJ Fahrtenmesser, ricasso and MottoE.Pack HJ Fahrtenmesser, ricasso and MottoE.Pack HJ Fahrtenmesser, ricasso and MottoE.Pack HJ Fahrtenmesser, ricasso and MottoE.Pack HJ Fahrtenmesser, ricasso and MottoE.Pack HJ Fahrtenmesser, ricasso and MottoE.Pack HJ Fahrtenmesser, ricasso and MottoE.Pack HJ Fahrtenmesser, ricasso and MottoE.Pack HJ Fahrtenmesser, ricasso and Motto

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement E.Pack HJ Fahrtenmesser, ricasso and Motto
    P
    Many

Rarity in its own right. Early Logo with a ricasso small diamond.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Nice salty Pack Hj Ger

blued scabbard turned brown with Patina i guess ?

Nice knife, you know I like it.
    Interesting is the ricasso, i would say it's made in 1936,just before RZM.
    Ger,are you own this one?
    You know why I asking

?

A very nice HJ Knife Ger
    An interesting Piece with Ricasso and hard to find.

gr
    mx

Quote by stingray View Post
    Nice knife, you know I like it.
    Interesting is the ricasso, i would say it's made in 1936,just before RZM.
    Ger,are you own this one?
    You know why I asking
    I think another Golden front step is being built at this very moment...in NY
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill