Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Here my third Hj knife

Article about: hi all..in Italy we say...there's no 2 without 3...so this is my third Hj knife...not in perfect conditions but still collectable by Henckels Annoyed from this ads?   ]

Default Here my third Hj knife

hi all..in Italy we say...there's no 2 without 3...so this is my third Hj knife...not in perfect conditions but still collectable by Henckels
    ]Here my third Hj knifeHere my third Hj knifeHere my third Hj knifeHere my third Hj knifeHere my third Hj knifeHere my third Hj knifeHere my third Hj knife

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Here my third Hj knife
    P
    Many

very nice.

Quote by lucabrnroma View Post
    hi all..in Italy we say...there's no 2 without 3...
    and with Great Italian food it is the same....Pasta Garlic Bread and Wine

A very nice HJ example Luca and a variant somewhat recluse of an early version. Great conditioned . Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Luca,

you mixed pics, the 2nd picture is a A. Schüttelhöfer
    Your Henckels is a very nice thin blade with the typical thick brown leather strap.
    You did well, these early ones are getting harder to get each time in a decent condition like yours.
    I used to have a mint one
    Regards
    Ger
    Here my third Hj knifeHere my third Hj knife

oh yes Gerrit ..i've made a lot of confusion with the pics ahaha...really rare to fidn a Hj knife in perfect conditions as your..really impressive...

?

Luca,

Great been there early hj knife by Henckels

I like to see them in this used condition, the hj boy looked after it well

Congrats !!

Mac 66.

I agree also with Mac..it was well taken care of and mostly Honored. Not all Honored them as much as others..yet they were still brainwashed zealots for Hitler and Germany. Below are 2 photos of HJ boys being boys. Take notice to the photo on the right and the very top knife with the Broken grip

Here my third Hj knife Here my third Hj knife
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill