Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitlejugend knife

Article about: Good evening. I need advice with one knife Hitler, but I'm not here to upload photo. If you write me on my mail. Thank vladoSliac@azet.sk

VladoSliac
    ?

Default Hitlejugend knife

Good evening. I need advice with one knife Hitler, but I'm not here to upload photo. If you write me on my mail. Thank vladoSliac@azet.sk

2. # ADS

Hi Vlado..I am the sword and dagger Mod..if you wish you may contact me through a PM and maybe i could help or direct you to someone that can give you the exact answers that you need. Contact me by clicking on my name. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

VladoSliac
    ?

Hi Larry. I can not cope with a knife HJ. I do not know whether it is an original or a copy. But I do not give here the photo.Thank you.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

It would be best to post the pics on the forum. The more people that can see it the better.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by VladoSliac View Post
    Hi Larry. I can not cope with a knife HJ. I do not know whether it is an original or a copy. But I do not give here the photo.Thank you.
    Welcome to the forum.

You cant or you wont post a pic?

You'd get more feedback with a pic.

No photo... No help!...an offer was made to you for private contact...other than that. We cant help. The members here are trained not to respond to private email addresses. Computer viruses are possible anywhere!! Contact one of us by PM- private message. Thank you Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Kudos to you both for responding like this. Lesser forum mods/admins had snubbed him after the wording of the initial post.
    I'm likewise giving him the benefit of the doubt.
    I get the impression, that there is a chance its more of a language barrier, than him being unwilling to post a pic - maybe the new forum member hasnt worked that out yet.
    Vlado, in this section there are several how-to manuals guiding you in the picture posting process:
    Technical/Design - Questions, How-to, & Advice at War relics forum

This is what separates us from other forums and thankyou for that comment Scout. The Door here is always open..unless the member shuts it himself. Language barriers are challenging..and thats the reason why we have more eyes of the members on this offering to help out. Hopefully Vlado will hang in there.