MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Jügend dagger M6/M7 1937

Article about: Hitler Jügend dagger M6/M7 1937 Over the years (this morning yet again) I've came accross a certain reproduction of the Hitler Jügend dagger. I want to give you a few pointers so that you wo

Exclamation Hitler Jügend dagger M6/M7 1937

Over the years (this morning yet again) I've came accross a certain reproduction of the Hitler Jügend dagger. I want to give you a few pointers so that you won't get fooled by this reproduction.

Let me start with the dagger itself. The maker logo 'RZM' (red) is poorly etched. It's also on the wrong side of the blade. All the daggers I've seen so far had a M6 1937 marking on them, wich is offcourse incorrect (it should be M7). The one I saw this morning had an M7 1937 marking. Most likely this is an improved version of this reproduction.

The scabbard is also incorrect. You can clearly see a rim on it (yellow). This should not be there. Also the missing button (green arrow), points out that this is a modern reproduction.

Greetz

Nick VR
    Attached Images Attached Images Hitler Jügend dagger M6/M7 1937  Hitler Jügend dagger M6/M7 1937 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Jügend dagger M6/M7 1937
    P
    Many

HDTony
    ?

Default Re: Hitler Jügend dagger M6/M7 1937

Nick VR

Thank you for showing this example. I did have the chance to buy one just like it this past sunday and thanks to your posting I did run the the other way. It was marked with the M6 and the scabbard had the same fold over opening. Also I might add it was rather an attractive price the gentleman was asking $100.00 for it and from talking to him I do beleive hs did not know that it was a fake.
    Tony

Thumbs up Re: Hitler Jügend dagger M6/M7 1937

Hi Tony

I'am very pleased to hear that this thread was able to save you some money and saved you from a few sleepless nights.

I don't know if you allready donated to the forum, if not a small donation would be welcome, yust to make sure that we can keep threads like these running in the future...

Greetz

Nick VR

HDTony
    ?

Nick VR

Yes Nick I have sent a check to Richie as I do not have a Pay Pal account and needed to find out how and who to send it to. I hope everyone makes a small donation. The information passed to eachother on the forum you just cant buy at any price.
    Thank you

Tony

my fake HJ made in germany
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Jügend dagger M6/M7 1937   Hitler Jügend dagger M6/M7 1937  

Hitler Jügend dagger M6/M7 1937   Hitler Jügend dagger M6/M7 1937  

Thumbs up Re: Hitler Jügend dagger M6/M7 1937

Hi Pierre

Thx for sharing these, I see that they have updated the makers mark. It's still dumb to put it there in the first place though...

Greetz

Nick VR