Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Jugend knife

Article about: I have chance to buy Hitlerjugend knife but I don't know if it is real deal or later Solingen. It is about same as HJ knife - it has no diamond "logo" just red background. Guard is

?

Default Hitler Jugend knife

I have chance to buy Hitlerjugend knife but I don't know if it is real deal or later Solingen.
    It is about same as HJ knife - it has no diamond "logo" just red background.
    Guard is broken ... and edged fuller (part of upper edge of blade is serrated).

I have not seen that kind of edge of HJ knife so far so...
    Also there is no squirel or year or "motto" ...
    It is probably later issue.

No photo.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Jugend knife
    P
    Many

I have moved this thread to its correct forum..and hopefully you would be able to get some photos so we may further help you. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thank you Larry.
    Will try to post few pics...

Looking at youtube video ... collection of HJs
    HITLER YOUTH KNIFE TUTORIAL 77HJs & FAKE DETECTION www.ddsdaggers.com - YouTube