Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Jugend Knife???

Article about: Hi guys, it s the first time I see a knife like this one, could you please give me your views about it?, thanks, Juan

Default Hitler Jugend Knife???

Hi guys, it s the first time I see a knife like this one, could you please give me your views about it?, thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Jugend Knife???   Hitler Jugend Knife???  

Hitler Jugend Knife???   Hitler Jugend Knife???  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Jugend Knife???
    P
    Many

Looks like someone had gone to quite abit of trouble and effort to save his HJ knife after he broke off the plastic grip! He did a fairly nice job of it, too! Interesting!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Yes William, I fully agree with you, something out of the ordinary, just for a change, Regards, Juan
    Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Looks like someone had gone to quite abit of trouble and effort to save his HJ knife after he broke off the plastic grip! He did a fairly nice job of it, too! Interesting!

Hi guys, any other thoughts that you might come up with?, thanks, Juan

Period Replacement?...as I can understand why as seen in these photos...take notice of the photo of the knives alone stuck in the tree..one of the grips is broken which may answer the question of a possible period replacement. Need More input from the HJ Gents also.

Hitler Jugend Knife??? Hitler Jugend Knife???
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Correction... 2 HJ Knives with damaged grips

Hitler Jugend Knife???
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry, very useful the information you provided. Yesterday, I entered a thread, have a look at the HJ knife. I enclose the thread

Hitler Jungend Knife RZM M7/51 1937

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Correction... 2 HJ Knives with damaged grips

Hitler Jugend Knife???

?

my 2 cents:
    The gripplates could be a wartime replacement, but....
    I think its been denazified and the diamond thats now in place is not looking as an Original to me.
    It doesnt fit good enough, looks like the one that came with this wooden grip were forced out.

Regards
    Ger