Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Jugend knife

Article about: Good day gentleman. I am exploring new area for me, and came across this Hitler Jugend knife. After making some investigation for me it looks to be a nice,original knife in good condition. A

Default Hitler Jugend knife

Good day gentleman.
    I am exploring new area for me, and came across this Hitler Jugend knife.
    After making some investigation for me it looks to be a nice,original knife in good condition.
    As allways I would like to hear other opinions before buying something from area I haven't had much expierence before. I do know that you guys are not evaluating item prices but is 280 euro reasonable price for this knife!?
    Thanks a lot.
    Best regards
    Peter
    Hitler Jugend knife
    Hitler Jugend knife
    Hitler Jugend knife
    Hitler Jugend knife
    Hitler Jugend knife
    Hitler Jugend knife
    Hitler Jugend knife
    Hitler Jugend knife
    Hitler Jugend knife
    Hitler Jugend knife
    Hitler Jugend knife

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Jugend knife
    P
    Many

?

Exclamation

Hi Peter,

All looks good with this RZM hj knife apart from the missing snap button

280 euro is a fair price but if you can get it for 250 euro it would be a good deal considering the missing snap button.

Regards Mac 66 .

Hi.
    Thanks Mac 66.
    Tomorrow will visit that shop again, will try to get better price.
    Regards
    Peter

And pretty good condition for the money, nice clean blade. Doesn't look like it's been thrown at many trees.

Who wears the black nail polish ?...and tell who ever to stop touching the blade
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Who wears the black nail polish ?...and tell who ever to stop touching the blade
    Hi.
    Heheh,it's my beautiful wife with the black nail polish.. She was taking pictures, and by the way she is far far away from being in love with my hobby
    Regards
    Peter

?

Clean the blade otherwise your wifes lovely 'evidence' will burn into the blade... or did you hold the blade with your fingers Peter

Good day!
    Today I went to that shop my wife was visiting yesterday, she was actualy looking for a Valentine's days present for me hah, but I am very glad she doesn't buy anything on her own, she has heard from me and remembered!! that fake's are pretty often guests...and very unwelcome.
    I managed to get a bit nicer price from the seller, 255 euro, so I am happy now.
    Just came home and made some extra pictures. Knife is in very lovely condition,except the missing snap button.
    Thanks for all Your answers gentleman.
    Best Regards
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Jugend knife   Hitler Jugend knife  

Hitler Jugend knife   Hitler Jugend knife  

Hitler Jugend knife