Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitler Youth Knife

Article about: I am trying to see if this item is a fake. Can anyone assist me? I know the pictures are not great. The diamond wiggles, looks to have the proper rivets, no lip on the scabbard. Thanks for t

Default Hitler Youth Knife

I am trying to see if this item is a fake. Can anyone assist me? I know the pictures are not great. The diamond wiggles, looks to have the proper rivets, no lip on the scabbard. Thanks for the assistance. Hitler Youth KnifeHitler Youth KnifeHitler Youth KnifeHitler Youth Knife

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth Knife
    P
    Many

Hello I think you are in the clear! A later period been there HJ. However I think upper scabbard fitting is missing or damaged, as the blade is obviously excessively loose (filoating) in there. Best regards.

Brian

Not in the greatest condition ..I would spend a few more dollars if you are seeking an HJ knife and through our forum sponsor Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thread moved to the Hitler Youth knife forum
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

My apologizes. I was looking for a youth knife forum and must have skimmed right by it.

I'm not sure if I'm in the new forum for it or not. I couldn't seem to find it.

I bought this last year for cheap and sold it for cheap. The buyer says it's fake due to the scabbard material and that the makers mark is etched and not stamped. Also says the diamond is not offset with the pattern on the handle.

I'm just trying to confirm it before I give his money back. Everything I researched before purchase said it was authentic but I'm not much of a German collector.

Pretty honorable of you to be honest/considerate as a seller. The issue isn't with it being original, it is. As Larry pointed out it s in rough shape however. When you say on the cheap if you sold it to him in the $75 range give or take I'd not worry much. If considerably more that's more of a moral dilemma on your end, that none of us can give you an right or wrong opinion on. Sorry can't be much more of a help than that, but keep us posted. Best regards.

Brian

I'm not one to sell a fake on purpose so I have no problem giving the buyer his money back.

Would like to make certain that the buyer isn't trying to pull a fast one on me. Condition isn't great and maybe not up to his desire. I did mention it had wear all over it. I just don't think it is a fake.

I sold it for $130 with shipping. Sold it on gunbroker and I'm not wanting a negative feedback.

That's understandable and it's not going to break the bank, that's the good news. Still if a considerable amount of time has lapsed I'd be curious myself. Who buys something anything and thinks it s acceptable to request a return a year later. Odd.

Brian

Not a considerable amount of time as it was last week. I just don't believe it is a fake. Every picture I've looked at, information I've read, points to it being authentic but in rough condition.

I sold the item as an original knife as that is what I was told. If several people come along and tell me it is fake then I'd believe it.

I'll probably just have him give me the knife back, give him his money, and agree to disagree. I prefer not to get a negative rating.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast