Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitlerjugend Messer by Robert Klaas, early model

Article about: Latest catch a nice early HJ knive from Robert Klaas, no Motto on the blade. it has the HJ raute that wiggles, scabbard is nice with almost all paint still there. the Hj enamel has a small c

?

Default Hitlerjugend Messer by Robert Klaas, early model

Latest catch a nice early HJ knive from Robert Klaas, no Motto on the blade.
    it has the HJ raute that wiggles, scabbard is nice with almost all paint still there.
    the Hj enamel has a small chip.
    the leather is marked at the back but not clear enough to identify.
    Hitlerjugend Messer by Robert Klaas, early modelHitlerjugend Messer by Robert Klaas, early modelHitlerjugend Messer by Robert Klaas, early modelHitlerjugend Messer by Robert Klaas, early model

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitlerjugend Messer by Robert Klaas, early model
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hitlerjugend Messer by Robert Klaas, early model

That is a very nice knife, and the scabbard is top notch. HJ knives have always been one of my favorite pieces of militaria.

Regards,

Corey

Hi Gerrit nice HJ knife. Do you mean by marked the oak leaf on the back of the leather like mine?

best matty

It must of been a Monday for the worker applying the logo
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    It must of been a Monday for the worker applying the logo
    He hit it at least 3 times, hahahaha

Leather maker on the back wasnt looking like the common LFS in oakleave, which is, ( as i believe) after doing some research: Lederwerk Sedina Finkenwalde
    Regards Ger
    Hitlerjugend Messer by Robert Klaas, early model

?

Funny that making all these subforums has put some life in old posts like this one, its almost 2 years old, and the knife is long gone

Ger

Almost like "Cold files" in unsolved mysteries...which is cool to bring up front for study again..of something possibly missed the first time around. .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Sorry guys was it my turn to revive an old thread?

I could have sworn it was highlighted white! Sorry gents, matty