Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Assistance Requested: WKC M7/42 1940 Youth Knife

Article about: Greetings once again. I've been snowed in for the last week but the mail finally arrived which included this 1940 RZM M7/42 Hitler Youth Knife. I'm wondering if these have been faked in the

Default HJ Assistance Requested: WKC M7/42 1940 Youth Knife

Greetings once again. I've been snowed in for the last week but the mail finally arrived which included this 1940 RZM M7/42 Hitler Youth Knife. I'm wondering if these have been faked in the past because this seems to be in excellent shape. Almost too nice.

I've owned several of these knives in the past and everything feels right in terms of weight, size and look but I'm still suspicious. For instance, the youth diamond emblem does not move or rock in place. Also, the scabbard throat has a white material inside that doesn't seem original to me.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback from those of you who have more experience with HJ knives. Thank you!
    HJ Assistance Requested: WKC M7/42 1940 Youth KnifeHJ Assistance Requested: WKC M7/42 1940 Youth KnifeHJ Assistance Requested: WKC M7/42 1940 Youth KnifeHJ Assistance Requested: WKC M7/42 1940 Youth Knife

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Assistance Requested: WKC M7/42 1940 Youth Knife
    P
    Many

?

naptime,

First of all, some diamonds do not wiggle or rock, but its always good to check for signs of glue around the edges of the daimond, i see no signs of glue on yours

the cloth on the 2 scabbard runners are genuine enough so do not worry !

Your hj knife is in very good condition, Congrats & Enjoy

Regards Mac 66.

looks ok a very nice one.

?

nice and original hj knife!
    congratulation!

Man that is a relief. Thank you guys. I feel a lot better.

?

That knife is in very good condition and the runner cotton looks good!
    Had just the right snapwear on the hilt, and scabbard paint looks good, as Mac stated lots of diamond dont wiggle..
    The first Henckels thin blades are very hard to find with a wiggling diamond...
    Nice Original as stated above.

Ger