Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

hj bayo

Article about: Hi guys, what do you say about this piece? hj diamond should be movable. Thanks and regards

?

Default hj bayo

Hi guys,
    what do you say about this piece?
    hj diamond should be movable.
    Thanks and regards

hj bayohj bayohj bayohj bayohj bayohj bayo
    hj bayo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hj bayo
    P
    Many

Junk IMO..Alcoso was not permitted to produce edged weapons for the political parties ie: SA, SS , HJ . NSKK , NPEA.

Yet Alcoso did produce as many other Edged producers 25cm Military dress bayonets " Pioneer" ...NS Police bayonet and also the standard K98 Bayonet.

After the the NSDAP took control of the Alcoso firm in 1936...a possibility exist ( no documentational proof ) that the newly controlled firm..may have produced something.
    Yet there were other Edged producers who may have been contracted to produce and delivery to the HJ.

Alcoso was not allowed to due to their Jewish ancestry.

Other thoughts and opinions welcome.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

very interesting!
    thanks larry!

regards
    mx

Quote by maxxx View Post
    ............. hj diamond should be movable .............
    I've seen the "it wiggles" argument used repeatedly to justify the green diamond ("HJ Foresters') and blue diamond ("HJ Marine") knives, and some other of the multitude of postwar types of fakes. But fortunately for my own education - I once made the casual acquaintance of a central San Joaquin valley (California) individual who was in the business of making them with the emblem of your choice. Someone who had some skills and a well enough equipped shop to make a lot of HJ and other types of emblem equipped bayonets and knives etc., for not only whomever wanted one from those he had already converted. But also having a client list of some folks from back East for 'special orders'. Of course eventually the supply of the usually (but not always) lesser condition knives and bayonets etc. for conversion purposes began to dry up. As well as the availability of the knife type emblems, and he had to switch to the hat pin types. My point being that unlike the work of some others - his ordinary conversions were a lot harder to detect because they wiggled. So if you had questions you most likely needed access to an X-Ray machine if there was no easily discernible evidence of somebody having fooled around with the item. Best Regards, Fred
    Attached Images Attached Images hj bayo 

?

I do not believe in the originality.
    it will be much faked and the price would be higher if original.
    thank you!

gr

?

RAD Dagger (Reichsarbeitsdienst) ,Staatsbeamten Dagger /Diplomaten Dagger was because an exception ALCOSO?

gr

Quote by maxxx View Post
    RAD Dagger (Reichsarbeitsdienst) ,Staatsbeamten Dagger /Diplomaten Dagger was because an exception ALCOSO?

gr
    I think that timing could be an issue here. With the 1935 dated edict specifically including the HJ/DJ knives, SA and SS daggers and other items such as NSDAP symbols protected by law, and under the control of the RZM. Said edict being updated in 1938 adding Austria, but not with the specific addition of any protected by law blades. Whereas Coppel an early maker of service bayonets for the German Police continued to do so after Himmler took control, with the company of course becoming Aryanized. But there does not seem to be any period evidence of HJ dress bayonets being approved - not that such "inconvenient facts" has slowed down the sales of the many "DJ/HJ - Olympic" and other fakes that have been and are still being sold in the U.S. and elsewhere. Best Regards, Fred

?

Quote by maxxx View Post

gr
    Hi Jens,

the edict would explain why on the Alcoso RAD Hewer the Triangle shape Rad controle stamp is missing...

Regards
    Ger