Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Dagger Ed. Wustrof, Solingen, Ges. Gesch.

Article about: Hi All, Below is my HJ Dagger from Ed. Wustrof, Solingen, Ges. Gesch. If someone can offer me some info. on the maker and authenticity of the item, that would be great. Cost: £300. Thank you

?

Default HJ Dagger Ed. Wustrof, Solingen, Ges. Gesch.

Hi All,

Below is my HJ Dagger from Ed. Wustrof, Solingen, Ges. Gesch. If someone can offer me some info. on the maker and authenticity of the item, that would be great. Cost: £300.

Thank you!

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Dagger Ed. Wustrof, Solingen, Ges. Gesch.   HJ Dagger Ed. Wustrof, Solingen, Ges. Gesch.  

HJ Dagger Ed. Wustrof, Solingen, Ges. Gesch.   HJ Dagger Ed. Wustrof, Solingen, Ges. Gesch.  

HJ Dagger Ed. Wustrof, Solingen, Ges. Gesch.   HJ Dagger Ed. Wustrof, Solingen, Ges. Gesch.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Dagger Ed. Wustrof, Solingen, Ges. Gesch.
    P
    Many

?

1nyro,

Genuine early hj knife by Ed.Wusthof

Blade has been cleaned up & the leather buffer washer is missing, apart from that its fine.

£250 would be a reasonable price to pay for this one from a collector but i guess a dealer would ask for more.

Regards Mac 66.

?

Well Nick i see that Mac covered it all and is spot on about this early Thin blade no or low ricasso knife.

regards,
    Ger