Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

hj dagger real?

Article about: hello i have an opportuity to buy this knife.i'm think that the blade is little eshortened.does the knife have a chancce to be real?i see also that the motto is absent is it corect for this

Default hj dagger real?

hello i have an opportuity to buy this knife.i'm think that the blade is little eshortened.does the knife have a chancce to be real?i see also that the motto is absent is it corect for this type?what is this marking?a havent seen it before.best regardshj dagger real? hj dagger real? hj dagger real? hj dagger real?hj dagger real? hj dagger real? hj dagger real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hj dagger real?
    P
    Many

Well this is an interesting one. Firstly blade length does appear a little short, it should be about 139-143mm in length. But other features are curious, like the grip rivets are double headed, rather than peaned over on the reverse side. That's unusual. Also unusual for a HJ with ricasso not to have the RZM code. The mark on the ricasso, a scimitar and crown, I've never seen before and can't connect to a Solingen maker, others might recognise it. And the HJ diamond really needs a close up photo.
    Too many oddities for my liking, I would put it into the post war reproduction basket. See what others say.

I would say postwar marking also.

If its early the logo would of been on the blade ...and late there would of been a combination of logo and RZM number ..or just the RZM number.

Rivets appeared to been changed out to accommodate this blade.
    The logo is one I never seen also. More thoughts and opinions welcome.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

thank You very uch
    everything is clear now
    frok the other side of the blade inscription''ERN solingen germany''
    best regards