Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

HJ diamond

Article about: Hi guys , I'd like your opinion on this pin mounted on a knife hj RZM M7 / 13 he move , white party has several black spots seems smaller than the opening , seems plated zinc

I wouldnt personally worry about it if it had been replaced usually they would glue it in so if it moves .... happy days

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ diamond
    P
    Many

Mac66 started a thread on HJ diamond Variations..and the first few photos shows a diamond with some spacing

Hitler Youth Knife Diamond Variations From 1933-1942

Need to hear more about this from the HJ guys..as I agree Pierre.. most of them do wiggle. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

So it would be good?

Hard to say Pierre..I dont want to pull the trigger and spend your money. Anything can wiggle..preferably a woman..anything other than that..I would not be comfortable watching

I would wait for a few more opinions ..as these grip plates can be removed by those who know what their doing and fit in a currently made diamond. Hang tight Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I would wait for a few more opinions ..as these grip plates can be removed by those who know what their doing and fit in a currently made diamond. Hang tight Regards Larry
    I agree-I'm not too comfortable with the appearance or the fit. People are now aware that "wiggling" is one of the check boxes on these,so if they were fixing one up, they would be careful to make sure that it did move.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

it really loose , if I turn the knife, the hj sign moves alone

I've never seen this before

?

Hi Pierre,

Diamond insignia seems to be a good one, it has a little more movement & space at the edges but that is no big deal because i,ve seen these features many times, i would like to see a photo of the rivets on the plain griplate side to confirm they have not been messed with or replaced.

Regards Mac 66.

Hi Mac..thanks for the reply...better to be safe than sorry. Regards Larry

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Mac..thanks for the reply...better to be safe than sorry. Regards Larry
    Correct Larry, but lets see the rivets just to confirm .

Regards Mac 66.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast