Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Knife

Article about: Hello everyone I have been asked by another member to post this knife. Here is my one and only HJ knife. It has seen better days but it is still neat. The blade is still surprisingly sharp.

?

Default HJ Knife

Hello everyone I have been asked by another member to post this knife. Here is my one and only HJ knife. It has seen better days but it is still neat. The blade is still surprisingly sharp. Hope you all have a nice day.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Knife   HJ Knife  

HJ Knife   HJ Knife  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Knife
    P
    Many

Hi Larz...a worn but yet an honest example of a mid to late period HJ Knife.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Worn but Original mid period (1937) knife by M7/72 Karl Rob. Kaldenbach, Solingen-Grafrath.
    Pity the strap has been lost in time, but it is what it is......

Regards
    Ger

?

Larz,

Thanks for showing it

Looks a nice been there well used hj knife that has a nice character, also good to see the diamond & griplates are undamaged, i like it

Best Mac 66

JMM
    ?

Nice one. Too bad about the missing strap

?

Thanks guys! I have always liked it and it was one of the first militaria items that I have ever aquired. It is a shame that it wasnt stored very well. Hopefully one of these days I can upgrade. Thanks again!!

Like potato chips...more will come..and you wont be able to stop; The fever IMO starts after 2 or 3

Enjoy the endulgence.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill