Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Knife

Article about: Hey my friends ! hope you are all doing great ! Still very unexperienced on HJ Knifes but I would like to know what you thnk about this exemple here: Is it a good pick up ? I'm sure it is, b

Default HJ Knife

Hey my friends ! hope you are all doing great !

Still very unexperienced on HJ Knifes but I would like to know what you thnk about this exemple here:

Is it a good pick up ? I'm sure it is, but these stuff are expensive : D

Thanks !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Knife   HJ Knife  

HJ Knife   HJ Knife  

HJ Knife   HJ Knife  

HJ Knife   HJ Knife  

HJ Knife   HJ Knife  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Knife
    P
    Many

?

A good been there example. Like it
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

These have picked up in popularity & yes, the prices have risen sharply the last few years. A knife that was not highly desired has become very collectible in recent years. The prices show it. I am even tempted myself to get one

Like your example.

?

looks good to me also, a friend of mine has 4 of these and i was only looking at them on sunday asked if he would sell me 1 he said no chance lol he paid varying prices of 225 270 350 and 420 english pounds so yes prices do seam to be rising as those are in the order he purchased them in first 1 was 5 years ago latest 1 was 6 weeks ago

Thank alot for the replies !!!

I'll send you pictures when I get the next year : D

That's an interesting one as it's dated 1941, so late production and most by that date would have been RZM coded only. This one, as well as the maker stamp has the patent "GES.GESCH." mark which also is more often seen only on early knives without ricasso. But everything about the patina looks good and original.

?

Seems a fine 41 dated dual marked Ed Wusthof hj

Regards Mac 66.

?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    That's an interesting one as it's dated 1941, so late production and most by that date would have been RZM coded only. This one, as well as the maker stamp has the patent "GES.GESCH." mark which also is more often seen only on early knives without ricasso. But everything about the patina looks good and original.
    Well i havent seen one late ricasso Wüsthoff without the early trademark so far..... so its normal for that maker.

Ger