Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hj knife markings

Article about: Hello, I'm sorry if I missed a post about markings on the knives, but I need some information. I have a HJ knife with markings RZM M7/72. I would like to know who is the maker...year and so

Default Hj knife markings

Hello,
    I'm sorry if I missed a post about markings on the knives, but I need some information. I have a HJ knife with markings RZM M7/72. I would like to know who is the maker...year and so on.

Ps. You guys are very knowledgeable, thanks for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hj knife markings
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hj knife markings

Hi Johnny,, welcome to the forum a complete list of RZM makers can be found here..https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-di...ct-codes-1028/
    and the Maker name is Emil Voos. The photo below is the maker logo for this producer

Also included is this link showing most of the producer logos..a few more will be added soon as this thread is still under construction. Try to use our resources here first..and if still have questions please ask any of our members here. We are here to help and teach. Regards Larry
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...trivia-196938/
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I recognized that number because my SA Dagger is a RZM Emil Voos also, how about posting some photo's of it?

Larry,the RZM for Emil Voos is M7/72 ?

I think he ment to say
    M7/72 Karl Rob. Kaldenbach, Solingen-Grafrath

do you know year of the production ?
    Ps. thanks a lot for the help!!!!!!

Dang your right, emil voos code is 7/2 doh! Getting old and blind lol

I just look at the list from the link. Thanks for the help, I'm into antics but there are so many copies and fakes out there.....

Hi Johnny..if you may.. and as per request of Maximus ,,myself and the other collectors..you could post a few photos of you HJ knife as I dont want this thread to become dead and useless. I ask this for reference reasons for this forum and for study purposes. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Here it is !!!!!! My babyHj knife markingsHj knife markingsHj knife markingsHj knife markings

showing her age ,but good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast