Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

HJ knife opinions

Article about: hello i have to opportunity to buy an attached knife,the blade seems to have no ricasso and the RZM marking i don't know much about this knifes and maybe this two aspects are nor neccesary?t

Default HJ knife opinions

hello i have to opportunity to buy an attached knife,the blade seems to have no ricasso and the RZM marking i don't know much about this knifes and maybe this two aspects are nor neccesary?the knife is marked Gottlieb solingen do exist any data about the makers rarity?or in case of this knifes this is not important thing?the enamel and the scabbard finial is little damaged but the price isn't big i'm seriously thinking about byuing it.do the knife looks original to You?
    best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ knife opinions   HJ knife opinions  

HJ knife opinions   HJ knife opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ knife opinions
    P
    Many

?

Leave it where it is.
    The etch has been highly abused, the knife has been sharpened and the tip is not what it used to be.
    This early thinblade is a typical no ricasso knife, that is the good part, but unfortunate ONLY good one too.
    The scabbard has been repainted and probably comes from an eickhorn looking at it rounded tip, for sure a donor scabbard as hammersfahr has a sharp scabbard tip as far as i have seen...so a highly abused parts knife imo.

Regards
    Ger

Agree the scabbard does not match, nor does it look old enough for me.

?

Agree with the opinions above, hold out for a better conditioned keeper hj knife imo.

Regards Mac 66.

ok thank You for the answers,i will make it that way,leave it and wait little more.
    best regards