Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ Knife Original?

Article about: Hello, does this one look to period original, thanks in advance for info.

?

Default HJ Knife Original?

Hello, does this one look to period original, thanks in advance for info.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Knife Original?   HJ Knife Original?  

HJ Knife Original?   HJ Knife Original?  

HJ Knife Original?   HJ Knife Original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Knife Original?
    P
    Many

Looks fine to me. The etch is nice and sharp. Is there a sheath?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

yes, I know its ok, but I never seen this make of knife before, thanks for your time.

Quote by zacker View Post
    yes, I know its ok, but I never seen this make of knife before, thanks for your time.
    You asked "does this one look to period original"? Sorry to have wasted your time..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    You asked "does this one look to period original"? Sorry to have wasted your time..
    no, I meant the sheath looks ok, I don't know what to look for in the maker of this knife, my fault I should have been more clear, thanks for looking.

Hard to find producer August Knecht. Nice find

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Early hj knife by A. Knecht looks totally fine

?

Can we see a decent closeup of the diamond?
    Somehow its looking odd to me, and i normally listen to my gutfeeling and first impression.
    Does it come with a scabbard?
    Then please show it and look if it has 1 or 2 scabbard springs.

Ger

I can't say that this one is giving me a particularly good feeling either. My first impression being that the emblem might be glued in place with some kind of filler at either end of the diamond?? And that one grip plate is noticeably shorter than the one on the opposite side. Any chance for some better photos? Best Regards, Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Knife Original?  

?

Would be of any respect if you would answer the replies that members make when they trying to help you.
    If there is no interaction on your side the will to help one out will slowly faint....

Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast