Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ knife, please comment,

Article about: Just got a whole lot of WW2 items. Please feel free to tell me what you think,, real or fake, restored,...

Default HJ knife, please comment,

Just got a whole lot of WW2 items.

Please feel free to tell me what you think,, real or fake, restored,...HJ knife, please comment,HJ knife, please comment,HJ knife, please comment,HJ knife, please comment,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ knife, please comment,
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I'm not qualified to give an opinion on authenticity but the guys will like to see a picture of the other side of the blade with ideally a close up of the maker logo or RZM number. Also does this knife have a scabbard? If so, a picture of that would help.

HJ knives were used and abused by the boys so often found in condition like this.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

So far so good.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

original knife!
    who is the maker?

?

Looks like an original early one to me! See if the diamond wiggles (side to side) always a nice sign. It looks like a steel hilt too (minor rust) which is correct. Likely its not RZM marked as there is no ricasso on the blade. I would like to see the scabbard. A good piece.

- - ------- - -

Oh and its missing a buffer pad...

its looks good to me.

I do not have the scabbard.

I saw the buffer pad was missing, which made me question, if it was original or not...

I will post a picture of the other side soon.

Quote by nh0gl3 View Post
    Looks like an original early one to me! See if the diamond wiggles (side to side) always a nice sign. It looks like a steel hilt too (minor rust) which is correct. Likely its not RZM marked as there is no ricasso on the blade. I would like to see the scabbard. A good piece.

- - ------- - -

Oh and its missing a buffer pad...
    Hi Nathan...good eyes !
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Here are pictures of the other side.. Sorry about the delay.

HJ knife, please comment,HJ knife, please comment,

This is a different knife

It seems legit as far as i can see from these 2 pictures

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast