Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HJ Knife RZM M7-43 Paul Weyersberg

Article about: Just purchased this nice knife. I had to sell my previous HJ knife a while ago and missed having one in my collection. Hope you like it guys Thanks Nick

Thanks for your kind comments guys!

Edged weapon collecting is also quite addictive, I have 5 now in my collection.

HJ Knife
    SS dagger
    K98 Bayonet
    Heer Officers dagger
    Japanese bayonet

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hi Nick congrats on another fine done well and in great condition.

... @ Trond K. Not everyone is comfortable with collection these things and what they represented. The evil is not within the knife as its an object..but is representative of the movement who carried these. Certain TR items give me the chills also and mainly SS stuff..Uniforms and accoutrements and KZ artifacts. Those who are not present here or studying the period in general..will be blind and rush to condemnation calling the collectors ..crazy and sick.
    I have nothing but full support of history being taught and not hidden.

If I have misunderstood your intent of your reply..then I give you my full apologies .Great discussion !! Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12