Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

HJ Knife with strange Inscription

Article about: I won't be much help Peter , I've had mine for 20+ years and can't remember what i payed ( not much ) . But I'm sure someone here will have some idea and will be able to help . Good luck as

?

Make that 4, just today i saw another one, also by Arthur Schuttelhöfer, as sofar only this maker turns up it seems to be a special ordered batch.
    If only the etch template would have been ordered several different makers would have been spotted.

Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Knife with strange Inscription
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Was this example in a private collection, or for sale?

?

Chris its in a private collection and its not one of the knives shown here in the thread, it was shown on Facebook

Ger

Hi all,

I got this link from another collector when I saw a post on Facebook showing exactly the same knife as I have. So I am the owner of the fourth piece :-) Until last week I thought that this piece was absolutely unique and the inscription was something personal. But you never stop learning, especially not when it is about the HJ. If anyone finds out more information about these knives this would be great!

CBH
    ?

Welcome to the forum, if possible please post a couple of photos.
    There isn't much known about these HJ knives, this is probably one of the few mentions out there.

Sure, I will post some pictures when the time allows. But don´t be too excited, it looks almost the same like the one shown here :-)

Quote by noisemaker View Post
    Sure, I will post some pictures when the time allows. But don´t be too excited, it looks almost the same like the one shown here :-)
    Who gets tired seeing of seeing family pics. ..Would love to see the knife also ..as long as they are not the same pics from CBH way back when
    Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

CBH
    ?

I owe a few treads photos, I'll try and get a few nice sideways one posted soon.

Great thread guys. Once again the War Relics Forum on the cutting edge (nice pun there) of militaria research.

Sorry it took so long, I had to find the time to make some pictures. My example unfortunately does not look as good as the one shown in the first post.HJ Knife with strange InscriptionHJ Knife with strange InscriptionHJ Knife with strange InscriptionHJ Knife with strange InscriptionHJ Knife with strange InscriptionHJ Knife with strange InscriptionHJ Knife with strange Inscription

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast