Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HJ knife, what is your opinion?

Article about: by VocelkaV Thank you guys for your opinion, i am very happy with my confirmed genuine knife The blade is sharpened unfortunatelly, and if you grab the knife in your hand you feel that the b

?

Default Re: HJ knife, what is your opinion?

Quote by VocelkaV View Post
    Thank you guys for your opinion, i am very happy with my confirmed genuine knife
    The blade is sharpened unfortunatelly, and if you grab the knife in your hand you feel that the blade is not 100%fix in the handle,i would say it is 98% fix only,the blade slightly moves/loose.Is it a common illness for HJ knives?Can i do something against it?

Hi, i have had several hj knifes with slightly loose blades & there is nothing you can do to fix this problem as the problem lies underneath the griplates, you got to remember these knifes took a lot of abuse from the hj boys back in the period, enjoy your hj knife as it is imo .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Thank you guys for everything

IMO you are better off leaving it alone. On this type of knife you might do more damage than good. Respect the history of it first! Also clean the blade with a simi chrome polish ,,, there are finger prints on the blade and if left unattended will eventually sink into the steel and have age spots. This is the best protection for your investment into history. Great knife,, congrats on your find!! Regards Larry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12