Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

HJ picked

Article about: This is my first HJ knife any thoughts? Value ? Just for FYI and learning.. Annoyed from this ads?  

?

Default HJ picked

This is my first HJ knife any thoughts? Value ? Just for FYI and learning..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ picked   HJ picked  

HJ picked   HJ picked  

HJ picked   HJ picked  

HJ picked   HJ picked  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ picked
    P
    Many

Original Dagger with motto, a little beat up, as for value, I personally do not go down that road, it's all subjective IMO. If you paid a price and you're happy, then that should be the end of it
    Happy collecting

?

Nice been there early Puma hj knife

Congrats on your 1st hj knife purchase !

Regards Mac 66.

Nice little dagger. Scabbard has lost most of the paint, but the dagger looks to be pretty nice considering, and it seems in general with edged weapons it's a desirable maker. I'm trying to find one similar to it.

In my experience, HJ dagger valuations swing widely. I've seen similar daggers going between $230 - around $400 recently. All of which have sold. If I had to guess, I'd say yours would probably fall somewhere in-between, towards the upper end if it were a dealer selling it. Closer to mint condition, valuations can go right up next to that of nice SA and Heer daggers and beyond if it's an early one with the motto. But, HJ daggers were often well used since they were in the hands of kids, so you see more in this condition than those approaching anything mint.

?

Good Original early Puma which had a bit of a rough time tho.
    About prices regarding originals it all comes down to its condition, undamaged daggers with mint blades easily double or triple standard market values of a correct but "been there" dagger/knife.
    When condition is the same then rarety kicks in...sometimes turning it into a complete different game.

Cheers,
    Ger