Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

HJ scabbard- producer?

Article about: I recently bought HJ knife, and I noticed an unfamiliar label on the leather scabbard hanger. Which producer belongs these stamp designation? Danke in advance. Schlange

Default HJ scabbard- producer?

Hi.

I recently bought HJ knife, and I noticed for me a unfamiliar label on the leather scabbard hanger.

Which producer belongs these stamp designation?

Danke in advance.

Schlange

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ scabbard- producer?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Schlange,

It appears, if I am correct, that photos have once again have been attached via a 3rd party host. Could you please post your photos directly to the forum as the Administrators have asked. If not, this and all your other threads will become useless in the future.

If you need help, please just ask.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

At the top of every section.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/techn...uncements.html
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

What does the cobra have to do with this thread?
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

That will be the largest maker of HJ scabbard straps, ive done some research, but the only factory so far that suited the initials would be:
    Lederwerk Sedina Finkenwalde
    Regards,
    Ger
    HJ scabbard- producer?

Ger, thanx a lot for help.

Schlange

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    What does the cobra have to do with this thread?
    Really nothing from what I can see..which I thought before Gerrit posted his findings on the strap producer..it may have resembled the worn logo on the strap.
    Im curious also. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

He just likes snakes......
    Schlange is German for snake...

Ger

and now another useless thread . Schalange will contact myself or a Admin..for adding any photos back into this thread

THREAD CLOSED
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill