Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My HJ knife

Article about: Greetings to all, I have finally decided to join this great forum after following it for some time with great interest. It seems to be a valuable source of information and knowledge regardin

?

Default My HJ knife

Greetings to all,

I have finally decided to join this great forum after following it for some time with great interest. It seems to be a valuable source of information and knowledge regarding this great hobby of ours, with many very experienced and knowledgeable members willing to give a helping hand.

As my very first post I thought I'd share a few pics of my first HJ knife:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	109.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	298.0 KB 
ID:	650636   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	106.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	298.5 KB 
ID:	650637  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	104.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	299.6 KB 
ID:	650638   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	099.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	297.3 KB 
ID:	650639  

Name:	098.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	298.3 KB 
ID:	650640   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	097.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	298.0 KB 
ID:	650641  

Name:	096.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	316.6 KB 
ID:	650642  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum aleks
    hope we see more pictures of your collection!

WOW!!! What an entrance!!!...you first announce..you joining the forum....which is the best investment a collector can make for themselves in this hobby and forum support.....and the icing on the cake which has me clapping..is a early producer F. Plucker...no ricasso!! Nice ...

Cmon in dear boy have a cigar..your gonna go far"......... Pink Floyd

Welcome to the forum!! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yep pull up a bar stool its larry's round.

Great entrance, must be the quickest club membership in a while -congradulations

Lovely little youth knife you have there. you say 'my first youth knife' that means theres others right?

best Matty

?

Welcome to the forum! That is a great looking knife. I'm usually not much of an HJ fan, but I wouldn't say no to that one!

?

Welcome alekss,

Thats a nice looking early hj knife by F.Plucker

Hope to see more of your TR weapons !

Regards Mac 66.

?

Thank you all for your kind words and warm welcomes.

Apologies for the quality of the pics, they were taken rather clumsily with my iphone as I was rushing out the door.

Joining the WRF Club was a no-brainer, as it's a very small investment compared to the potential benefits.

Yes, there is indeed more, and I shall endeavour to take more pics of my collection in the near future and post them on this great site for everyone's viewing pleasure. There are a couple of pieces in particular I'd be very keen to get some opinions on!

Cheers,

Aleks

welcome. And Larry does that stand for Feather Plucker ?----lol.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    welcome. And Larry does that stand for Feather Plucker ?----lol.
    You must be thinking of that "Chicken farmer " Heinrich Himmler...and the "F" Stands for Friedrich..
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Welcome Aleks and thx for showing this lovely knife!
    It has the usual snap wear on the hilt as we like to see
    Only missing its washer otherwise a beautiful Motto knife.
    Does this one has the 1 spring inside its scabbard ( only front spring) or does it already has 2 springs?

Regards,
    Ger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast